1 INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1 We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales at Companies House
under the name Old Park Capital Limited (we, us, our, and Old Park Capital). Our
registered office is at 32 Grosvernor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH, United Kingdom and our company
number is OC06899286.
- 1.2 We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (the FCA) and entered
on the FCA Register with the firm reference number 504863.
- 1.3 We are an Asset Management Company and we provide asset management services
(the "Services") to our clients. Insofar as any part of this Website may constitute a
Financial Promotion under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) its
content has been approved by an authorised person for the purposes of section 21 of
- 1.4 In the USA, Old Park Capital is a member of the the National Futures Association (NFA) (number 0472925)
- 1.5 If you have any queries about the Website or any information contained on it, please
contact us at 32 Grosvernor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH, United Kingdom; by
telephone on 0203 056 7791; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- 2.1 Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to
withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. From time
to time, we may restrict access to some or our entire Website. We will not be liable if
for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
immediately and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts
from the Website.
- 2.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our
- 2.4 By accessing our Website any person using your computer agrees to be bound by these
Website through your internet connection and on your computer are aware of these
our Website by any person using your computer.
- 3.1 Nothing on this Website is intended, nor should it be taken, to create any legal or
contractual relationship. Any transmission, downloading or sending of any information
from the Website does not create any contractual relationship.
- 3.2 The content of the Website is designed for information purposes only. Neither the
information nor any opinions stated in the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer
by Old Park Capital to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or to
provide any investment advice.
- 3.3 The provision of investment services may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is your
responsibility to acquaint yourself with any local laws and restrictions on the usage
of this Website and the availability of any services described on it. The information
on this Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any personal entity in
any jurisdiction or country where such distribution would be contrary to local law
or regulation. The Services are available only to persons in the United Kingdom and
other European Economic Area countries. The services are not available to United
States persons directly, unless introduced to Old Park Capital by a Financial Industry
Regulated Authority (FINRA) regulated Broker or their United States attorney.
- 3.4 Nothing in this Website may be published in the press or elsewhere without permission of
Old Park Capital.
- 3.5 Old Park Capital does not provide legal or tax advice. Clients of Old Park Capital and viewers
of this Website are encouraged to consult their own legal and tax advisers before
making any investment decision. Private companies in all jurisdictions and potential
investors should take independent legal and taxation and investment advice before
proceeding with any type of fund raising activity.
- 3.6 While we endeavour at all times to ensure information on our Website is clear, fair and not
misleading at the date of publication, we do not hold the information as impartial and
it should not be viewed as wholly objective. Information on this Website is based on
sources that we believe to be reliable but we give no undertaking that it is accurate or
complete and Old Park Capital cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity,
timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any
particular purpose or at all.
- 3.7 Any opinions are subject to change without notice and Old Park Capital is under no
obligation to report or keep information accurate.
- 3.8 This Website is controlled and operated by Old Park Capital in the United Kingdom. We
make no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for
use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations
do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
4 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 4.1 This Website, its contents, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property
pertaining to or contained on the Website (including but not limited to copyrights,
patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks and
service marks) are owned by or licensed to us and/or from third parties and all rights,
title and interest in them shall remain the property of Old Park Capital and/or such
third parties (collectively, the Content).
- 4.2 The Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other
intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
4.3 You are permitted to print copies and download extracts of the content on the Website for
your own personal use for information purposes only, and may draw the attention
of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website, subject to the
- 4.3.1 our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on
our Website must always be acknowledged;
- 4.3.2 you must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you
have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations,
photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any
- 4.3.3 you must not duplicate, copy, publish, modify, create derivative works from,
participate in the transfer of, post on the internet, or in any way distribute,
redistribute or exploit the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any
public or commercial use without our express prior written consent;
- 4.3.4 you must not otherwise use any part of the Website in contravention of these
your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option,
return to us or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5 UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- 5.1 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack,
viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material that
may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary
material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material
posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 5.2 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans,
worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically
harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server
on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to
our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a
distributed denial-of service attack.
- 5.3 Any such unauthorised use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such
activity to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those
authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your
right to use our Website will cease immediately and without further notice.
- 6.2 Additionally, by using our Website, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions
are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or
information you send to our Website may be read or intercepted by others,
notwithstanding our efforts to protect such transmissions. We are not responsible for
any messages which are lost, altered by third parties or intercepted and we will not
be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any
message sent by you to us or by us to you via the internet.
computer. Cookies cannot identify which person is using the computer. The cookies
we use record which parts of our Site are being visited and for how long.
7 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or
warranties as to its accuracy, originality or completeness. To the extent permitted by
law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 7.1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by
statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 7.1.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred
by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use,
inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it
and any materials posted on it, including:
- (a) loss of income or revenue;
- (b) loss of business;
- (c) loss of profits or contracts;
- (d) loss of anticipated savings;
- (e) loss of data;
- (f) loss of goodwill;
- (g) wasted management or office time; and
- (h) any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether
caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise,
even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent
claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other
claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the
categories set out above.
- 7.1.3 In jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitations of certain types
of liability, Old park Capital's liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited
under applicable law.
- 8.1 By using our Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Old Park Capital from and
against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable
legal and accounting fees) that Old Park Capital may become obliged to pay, arising or
resulting from your use of our Website, the Content, or your breach of these Terms of
Use. Old Park Capital reserves the right to assume or participate, at your expense, in
the investigation, settlement and defence of any such action or claim.
9 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 9.1 Our Website may contain links to websites and resources maintained by third parties. These
links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of
those websites and resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or
damage that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for the content,
availability or privacy policies of those sites, and the existence of such links should not
be considered an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or of any product or
service offered on those sites or of any party that is associated with those sites.
- 9.2 Please note that other websites and resources linked to on our Website may be governed
by separate terms and conditions, including privacy policies. You should refer to
the applicable terms and conditions of those websites and resources before using
them and you should direct any questions or comments about the linked website or
resource to the appropriate website provider.
10 LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- 10.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does
not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link
in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our
part where none exists.
- 10.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 10.3 Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any
part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw
linking permission without notice.
- 10.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above,
please address your request to email@example.com
11 REVISION OF TERMS
12 JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- 12.1 The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or
related to, a visit to our Website. We retain the right to bring proceedings against
you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant
their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall
be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or terms.
held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of these Terms of
Use, or the application of such provision in other circumstances, shall not be affected
fullest extent permitted by law.
entire agreement between you and Old Park Capital with regard to your use of
our Website, and any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings
previously existing between you and Old Park Capital with respect to such use are
superseded and cancelled.
14 YOUR CONCERNS
- 14.1 If you have any concerns about any material which appears on our Website, please contact